Today for you, tomorrow for me.

 REPORIENTATION 


Today for you, tomorrow for me.



As the world dances to the tune of the motion of time, not subjected to the forces of pauses and stops, it rolls into our path opportunities to be a channel of blessing to another. Today for you, tomorrow for me, this is a picture of sacrifice, a painting of selfless living. To live for others today is  your sustenance tomorrow.

To sacrifice your time and resources today and help your fellow human without any desire of "immediate gratification" is an essential life quality. Once you refuse to help because the other person can't give immediate reward today, you increase your chances of being denied help tomorrow. Everyone has their own season of being ushered into limelight, be a catalyst in the process of their manifestation.

You're trying to shine today, I'll help you harvest stars from the skies, who knows, tomorrow, I might need a light to illuminate my path. Time and tide wait for no one, but it will eventually lay before you again a similar path you've once trod in life or a  close condition you've once encountered in the past, so let today be for you, tomorrow for me.


... and for the creation of a better society, for the progress of my fellow man, I'll be an ink in your pen as you write your success story today that I may not be short of characters in mine tomorrow.


THE REORIENTATORS


✓ 0260


Facebook: REPORIENTATION

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LIMPING OLYMPIAN

LIVE

SEMBLANCE