Key Of My Heart

 REPORIENTATION 


Key Of My Heart


I am the rich and beautiful woman, sought after by many men, who compete with one another for my heart which contains crowns of many gems and also to serve me with promises to give me the best love rides as far as we could go on such journey. My heart is large enough for just only one sweetheart at a time but sadly, surrendering my heart to any is not for me to decide but it's in the hands of my families who hold the keys to my heart, hence my fate is in their hands.


Time is wheeling by so fast and these self proclaimed sweethearts plead daily with my families with honey coated words for the keys that unlock my heart so they could be crowned as my head, but who amongst all is fit to be King of my heart?


You and I are the families of this beautiful woman called Nigeria, and we all have the keys to her heart. Giving the keys, our votes to the wrong sweetheart, the competing politician is giving them access to the treasures in her heart and this can prove fatal to her unhealed heart from heart brokenness by historic lovers. We hold the keys to Nigeria's growth and progress, we hold the keys to her glory explosion!...and we must be sensitive in order not to release it into wrong hands.


....and for a better Nigeria where her citizens will be called royals in words and deeds, I refuse to be deceived, rather, I'll be sensitive and responsible for the powerful key in my hands not to cast it wrongly...all for the prosperity of my nation.


THE REORIENTATORS


✓0234


Facebook: REPORIENTATION

Comments

  1. This edition is a clarion call to all patriots. Nigeria is ours, and her continuity is our joint responsibility.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LIMPING OLYMPIAN

LIVE

SEMBLANCE